Monday, August 6, 2012

They're Coming Out to Find You...

I don't even know why I'm posting a new blog post right now. There's something on my mind, but I can't seem to pull it forward to process it. I feel funny though. I've discussed with a friend of mine what this particular feeling is, and we've both chalked it up as anxiety. I never figured myself as one who suffered from such until it was brought to my attention. 

It feels like a weight on my chest. Like someone took one of those weights you put on a barbell and placed it ever so gently on top of my chest. I feel like there might be duct tape involved, but I can't be sure. Usually for me it's a sign that the world I thought I knew is about to shift. I've said before that change is not something I am fond of, good or bad. In fact, I hate it. I like the luxury of falling into a routine and sticking with it, but here lately I can't even have that.

BOOM you're gay. Now you get to deal with that.

BOOM you have to tell people. Now you get to work on getting it out.

BOOM some sort of something at work has changed and your normal work routine has shifted. You get to readjust again.

Ugh. This post is annoying. 

I give up.

-DCV-

No comments:

Post a Comment